Dambusters Dambusters

AWESOME!

That was awesome! You are so talented :) Its a great story too, I remember seeing a doco on it a while ago. Keep up the fantastic animating.

LogFish responds:

Cheers! I know where I recognise you from, heheh. But shhh, secret shame! ;)

Please Please

great style

Really well put together. The editing and motion tweening were good. The only thing I suggest is that you improve the graphics, but really not everyone has to make an "artistic" animation - and this proves they can still be good.
Well done and good message. :)

mr-darlington responds:

thanks. I tried to keep characters and locations very simplistic, so to give the impression of a child-like memory.

Inveterate Inveterate

cooool

That was really interesting. Great style, all the jerkyness fit in really well.

The Couch Potato The Couch Potato

good

I always like to see something a bit different. Good work :)

Sunspot01 responds:

Thanks!

nasonex out-takes nasonex out-takes

nice graphics

It looked good. :)

George Can Do Anything George Can Do Anything

fantastic

This is perfect and complete just the way it is.
Its also unique, ignore comparisons some reviewers have made to other english animators - they hear the same sounding voice and, oh, it must be the same --- americans! Your style is great and unlike other things I've seen on NG. I'm going to check out your other stuff now. Keep making them!

sand animation fight sand animation fight

let me get this straight

You made each frames image in the sand, and took photo's with a camera? I'm really curious as to how you actually got the images into flash- a reply would be very appreciated.

Great work by the way. Cant wait to see more.
Cheers :)

A Typical Dream A Typical Dream

yay dream flash!

I definately like your style. The lip synching was good. How long have you been doing flash?
One thing that annoyed me was the 'bleep' it was way too loud which ment the rest of the voices were inaudible. Custom sound settings are pretty flexible so you can mess around with the mix of sounds your using. But it WAS a dream after all, so that might have been part of it. I'm keen to see more of your stuff.

Ruth Gets Smashed Ruth Gets Smashed

5 just cause

Good stuff, you rule.
People should get over the short thing. So what if somethings short! Can still be a zillion times better than something 10 times as long. I'm on dial up ATM so I actually appreciate short ( but GOOD) flash. Well done.

Wonchop responds:

THANK YOU! This is what I've been trying to tell people!

A Seasons Flash A Seasons Flash

sublime

so, so nice. Watching this has made my day- thankyou :)

I was going to say put in a replay button because I wanted to see it again. But 'refreshing' works just as well - so its just perfect as it is.
5/5